5 Months, College Football, EPL, Champion's League

It's been five months since we cut the cord.  The time of year that concerned me most about making this move has arrived.  College football season and the beginning of the European soccer leagues had me concerned about making the move initially.  I have to say that so far I still have no regrets.  Between the major OTA networks (NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox) and ESPN3 I can honestly say that I haven't missed anything I've wanted to see yet.  ESPN3's new Xbox app is amazing.  I actually feel sorry for those on Time Warner because they're unable to use it.
When I did have cable, I didn't have any extra packages. My current setup allows me to watch way more soccer.  ESPN3, Telemundo, or other streaming sites for specific games has been great for catching up on some futbol.
I just wanted to make a quick post updating my cord cutting situation and how pleased I have been with the available content.  I'm very excited to hear that Netflix and Discovery have inked a new deal this week as well. If only Hulu Plus could step up the game a bit and offer more device streaming for more programming.

No comments: