Weekend/30 Min. Project: White/Light Box



This weekend I worked on a few projects around the house.  A few were completed, a few were not.  The cornhole boards did not get finished, but don't worry, I will have plenty of photos posted when they are done.
    One of the projects I completed was making this white box for shooting photos of objects.  So far I've spent a total of .69 on materials, the rest was stuff found around the house.  I basically used a cardboard box, some paper, tape, a box cutter, scissors, and 1 white poster board.
    The lighting I used on these shots was simply a lamp bulb from which I removed the shade.  I plan on using some better lighting in the future (clip on desk lamp possibly) to make these shots even better.
    The apple is a red delicious we got from a trip to the mountains.
    The bullets pictured below are just some FMJ .40s I had lying around.
    This will hopefully be a fun little inexpensive toy to keep around for shooting random objects.


No comments: