Song of the Week
Better than Ezra - A Lifetime
"And I know I wasn't right, But it felt so good. And your mother didn't mind, Like I thought she would. And that REM song was playing In my mind. And three and a half minutes Felt like a lifetime" Wow, I havn't heard this band since like 1990. Remember that song "Good". Well, this one is much better, and I'm not just saying that because of the R.E.M. refrence (although that makes it way cool). It's nice to see some bands from the 90's that you havn't heard from in a while making good comebacks now (ie: Better than Ezra, Green Day). Leave some comments here, are you more into the 90's bands coming back now or the british bands that are out now (Killers, Kaiser Chiefs)?

JohnCAlexander.com the basketball team pulled out another win tonight to advance the record to 6-0. We are 2 games away from that perfect season. Playoffs will begin after that. Next thursday we will play at 8:15 and at 6:15 the following week.

I'm working on getting an FTP server up. I'm new to all this server stuff so it's taking a while to teach myself what I need to know, especially since I have like no time to actually sit and do it.

No comments: