An Awesome Podcast
For those of you with an iPod and those who don't have one, This Week in Tech is an awesome podcast that is done weekly by Leo Laporte, Patrick Norton, Kevin Rose, and Robert Heron (all former employees of TechTV's Screen Savers).

This brings up another topic, would anyone be interested in a downloadable "podcast" from this site? I could do it monthly or bi-weekly. If this would be something you would listen to from time to time leave some feedback in the comments below. (I love comments and nobody ever leaves them :-( )

Sorry for no song of the week recently, I've been in weird moods when it comes to music lately. I'll get something new up soon.

In my spare time now I'm running a fairly small nation. Click here and you'll see how it's doing. Anyone can start up their own, it's pretty fun actually. All you have to do is give your opinion on issues that are presented to you on a daily basis.

No comments: