Song of the Week
Moby - Lift Me Up
I'm loving the "Hotel" cd. If you havn't checked it out yet be sure to do so because it rocks!

Wow, what a busy weekend. I took Friday off and feel like I've been going non-stop ever since. We had a small but good party at the lake last night that was alot of fun. I cooked up some Nathan's hot dogs (freggin awesome weiners if you havn't had them, the extra long are the best) with some Texas Pete chili (cheap but good). Just to warn you, if you try the Nathan's hot dogs it's tough to go back to anything else.

I'm in search of a sub-$100 dvd player that supports divx playback as well as 5.1 surround output. If you can help me out I'd be very thankful and give you a shoutout on this page.

Don't forget to check back daily here because the Digg updates on the right get updated daily. If you havn't started using Digg.com try it out.

No comments: