6 Great Android Applications

I've been enjoying my new phone the HTC Droid Incredible a lot. Since I know some other people now using droid devices as well, I thought I would share some of my favorite apps. Please share any suggestions you may have in the comments.

LauncherPro Beta - (free) This app will replace the default UI with a five icon shortcut bar across the bottom as well as the ability to control how many screens you are using.  The only downside is the incompatibility with some widgets.


Handcent SMS - (free) This app allows you to skin your text messaging interface.


Timeriffic - (free) This app will allow you to schedule your ring volume. This is especially useful for getting some sleep at night.


Zedge - (free) The best app for downloading and setting ringtones, alerts, & wallpapers.


Cubed - (free) An excellent music player that will find your album art, play your music, and has some very nice widgets.


Beautiful Widgets - ($1.85) Very nice skinned widgets. You can replace the main clock/weather widget with tons of other looks. It also includes switch apps for various phone functions like wifi, gps, vibrate, silent, and others.

No comments: