Basketball
We have a bye week this week, but next week we'll be matched up against our rival team "The Scrubs". This should pretty much be the championship game only it's just 3 weeks into the season. The game will be at 9:30 at LLC so anyone interested should come out and watch....it's free.

Song of the Week
Beck - Bit Rate Variations in B-Flat
Just a great song with a very beachy-video game sound. Very diffrent.

Website
I've been thinking about removing the section to the right about "What's on my PC" and just making another blog or website that would list links to free programs and what they do. I want to do what's best so that more and more people will use these and other great programs. Everyone should be able to get the most out of their PC at a minimal cost.

Other Stuff
"The Screen Savers" is gone. It has now become "Attack of the Show". Kevin Rose and company will have a new online show out soon with new episodes of the Broken to follow soon after.
I'm half way through the kid's spring break and I'm ready for a vacation. Anyone know anyone looking for a summer job in W.Cola working with kids get in touch with me, I'm looking for good people.
I just watched the movie "Troy". I have to say that I was not that impressed. It moved quite slow and was depressing. I needed something afterwards to cheer me up.
If you're looking for something extremely funny try to look up something called "Heat Vision and Jack". It's awesomely funny and if you read about it and can't find it to download let me know. My sister still has my dvd but I can get you the episode somehow if you're interested.
Last but not least, Jenny P., we're thinking about you. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

No comments: