Song of the Week
Spoon - The Way We Get By
"If you love cerebral, expertly crafted pop like R.E.M. .... you
should try the Shins, Spoon, Pinback, Ambulance Ltd." - Newsweek So yea, I had to check these other bands out and I have to say that I like them all. I've had the Shins cd for a while and have been enjoying it alot. After a few mp3 downloads I decided to head to Manifest and pick up the others. (Cause Best Buy doesn't have much harder to find stuff...I've been wanting The best of Del the Funky Homosapien cd since it came out a few weeks ago and had to get it while I was there [by the way, if you're into rap you need to check out some Del, aka Deltron 3030]) But anyways, back to the song at hand, if you're interested I've made it easier than ever to check it out. Just right click my name in the aim buddy list and click "Get file" and then go to the folder that says song of the week and click on the song. That's all. Oh, and let me know what you think.


Another Great Website
For those who have not yet entered the most awesome world of bit torrent downloads. I highly reccomend you do so soon. And I also reccomend downloading Azureus to help you on your way. From there you should check out suprnova.org. They have all kinds of good stuff there.

No comments: