Song of the Week
R.E.M. - Fretless
This is kind of an interesting song about someone cought in the middle of a love triangle. Although I'm not extremly into what the song is about, I have to admit that Stipes vocals on this one are awesome as usual. This one is also really fun to sing along with (when nobody is around).
I would also like to know if people viewing these updates would like an easy way to download the mp3s of the week. Let me know if that sounds like something that would be helpful.

Overnet & Norton Update
Ok, on the 23rd at some point Norton updated it's virus crap. Well, with the update also came the inability to use Overnet. I have gotten edonkey2000 to work but no luck with overnet. Anyone have the same problem? Anyone with McAfee have the same trouble? Any info is helpful.

No comments: