Song of the Week
Led Zepplin - All of My Love
No explination really on why I picked this one. I heard it randomly and remembered how great of a song it is, so there's the song of the week. Sorry about the late post for the week.


No more AIM Audio Ads!
Ready to get rid of those audio ad's you've been hearing come out of nowhere on your computer that ad removal software like adaware and spybot won't get rid of. Well, I've found how to remove it. (It's worked so far for me.)

Open c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ with notepad and add the following lines to the end:
127.0.0.1 ar.atwola.com
127.0.0.1 ads.web.aol.com
127.0.0.1 VTOT.proxy.aol.com
127.0.0.1 ads.aol.com

You may also want to uninstall viewpoint.exe or delete it from C:\Program Files\AIM\Sysfiles folder

Also if you would like a free older version of Dead AIM it is available at Oldversion.com. This will take away the banner ad and also give you the option for tabbed windows among other cool features. I strongly reccomend the program if you havn't used it before.

No comments: