Games
Ok, everyone loves to play games online. Even the most simple games can be the most addictive. Here are a couple of places to play some games without having to download them.
Livethemagic.com - This is a really sweet Harry Potter game where you use your wand to catch pixies. It's very doom-like.
Shockwave.com - Shockwave is home to lots of great online games. Redline Rumble, Ink Link, and 2 Minute Football 3d are among my favorites.
Yahoo Games - Yes, Yahoo does have some good games to check out. Bounce out, Avalanche, and Collapse are just a few of them.
Way of the Stick - A stick figure fighting game.
Well, I'm sure if I tried all day I could find hundreds of games to post here but these are just a few places. If you've got a game that you think is awesome and think I should add it im me and I'll see what I can do. I'll be posting a nice little thing about computer and internet security pretty soon so keep an eye out for that.

No comments: