iPod Touch apps

After a week of having the iPod Touch. I wanted to post a list of the apps I have so far. If you guys have any suggestions please post them in the comments.
Remote, Last.fm, USA Today, Twitterriffic, Facebook, MySpace, Google Earth, Shazam, Stanza, Backgrounds, Drinks Free, AllRecipes, Constitution, Mint.com, Eventful, WootWatch, Lightsaber, Seadragon, EyeTricks, MiniPiano, Rimshot!, Whoopie, CoinToss, iHandy Level, Space Deadbeef, TapDefense, MazeFinger, iShoot Lite, Tap Tap Revenge, ESPN Cameraman, JellyCar, BTires Lite, Shanghai Maijang Free, Labrynth LE, Hanoi, Sodoku, PapiJump, PapiRiver, Topple, FS5 Hockey, Darts, BeerPong, Cowabunga, I Say Free, Touch4, Dots Free, Checkers
Everything I've listed so far has been free. I've been considering purchasing a few apps but have not done so yet.

No comments: