What's on my iPod?

Since I got on Last.fm and added their widget to this site, I really haven't been making posts about the music I'm listening to. I decided to list some songs that I've recently been enjoying. If you have any opinions on these, or download any and listen for the first time, let me know your opinions in the comments. If you'd like to give some of these a listen quickly you may do so by clicking here!
Flaming Lips - Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
Belle & Sebastian - Another Sunny Day
Radiohead - Lucky
Danger Doom & Cee-Lo - Benzie Box
Eddie Vedder - Rise
R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious
Counting Crows - Murder of One
Dave Matthews Band - Jimi Thing
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
Garbage - Drop Dead Georgeous
Poison - Nothing but a Good Time

No comments: