Moleskines

Those of you who work with me, or just know about my personal scheduling practices, know that I depend heavily on my Moleskine. This great pocket-sized planner is the best thing I have found to keep track of important dates, notes, and other information. These little books are great because they are small in size (perfect for a back pocket), they have tons of reference information (size conversions, time zones, address book, rulers, etc.), and they never depend on batteries. I've been using one for a year now and have just placed my order for the 2008 Red Twin Set. If you want to read more on these things (including why they are better than PDAs or Blackberries) just do a quick Google Search. If you are interested in buying one you can purchase them here, here (where I get mine), or on Amazon. If you decide to pick one up or if you already use these things let me know about your experiences.

No comments: