More site changes
Well, as you've probably seen, I've added the nice little picture thing over on the left there. This will be constantly updated with new pictures so be sure to check it out when you can. I've also taken away that nasty yahoo banner at the bottom. The negative to this is that you will no longer see www.johncalexander.com in your address bar after you type it. That's ok though because typing it in and links to johncalexander.com still work and will still pull up this page. Also be sure to check back here for constantly updating Digg news over on the right. Shown here are stories that I find interesting. If you get some free time also click on some google ads, I'm not promising anything cool but it will help support my site. ($=better content) I also love feedback, so if you have anything to say, please do so by clicking on comments below each post. I'd love to read what you have to say!

No comments: