Google Earth is one of the coolest most fun new programs I've seen in a while. Definately check it out and try to find your favorite locations. You can also use this site for some hacks.
If you're into music at all I'm sure you recently saw or heard about Live 8. Well, if you missed something or would like to see something again, check out this site.
Along the same lines... If you havn't found out aboud podcasts yet you should look into it. I'm using the latest iTunes to download and update the casts I subscribe to. It will also automaticly update them onto your iPod. Awesome.
Another great little thing I've been messing with recently is a site called Dropload. This site will let you upload a file and send it to someone to be picked up. They keep it there for 7 days. Pretty nice!]
I'll hopefully add some more updates very soon. My laptop should be in early next week and could lead to some new projects and experiments. I've been considering a podcast/video production of some type. If you have any ideas or suggestions please leave some feedback here. I'd love to hear what anyone has to say about this or anything else.

No comments: