Fun Freeware!!!
Winroll is a sweet little program that will allow you to "roll up your windows". If you've used windowblinds you've probably seen this effect before. Very useful if you use multiple windowed programs at one time.
Top Desk is a pretty neat program if you use alot of diffrent windows. Using this program will simply tile your open windows so that all can be seen quickly.
Atnotes is a nifty little notes program. You can take quick and easy notes on your desktop.
7-Zip is an open source program that allows you to work with zip and rar files among other compressed archives. I use this program now replacing WinRar.
Audacity is an open source audio editor. I have not yet used this program because I've been using Sony's Acid Music Studio, but I hear that Audacity is very easy to use and does a great job.

I need to get one more referral for a free ipod. If you're looking for a referral on any of the gratis networks outside of freeipods or freeipodshuffle or would like 10 bucks via paypal, click the link on the left and help me out.

No comments: