Well, it's been a week since my last update. Sorry for the wait. I'm home sick today so I may have some extra time today to do some updates if I'm not sleeping all day. Yesterday the family, Katie, and I took a trip to the Biltmore house. Quite impressive and way more entertaining than I thought. I wish I would have been feeling 100% so I could have really enjoyed it. This past Saturday Lexington and Tri-City Leisure Centers had their Christmas craft shows. It was a pretty fun event. That following night we had our office Christmas party that had a low turnout, but we still had some fun.

Poll
Ok, I want to get some feedback on this site. To place your vote simply click on the link below this post that says comments and leave your vote as a comment. You can also post other things if you want on this or any other posts. You can vote for as many as you want.
What would you like to see more of on this website?
A) Personal Info (What's going on in the life of John, journal type stuff)
B) Tech related stuff (links, programs, reviews, suggestions of things to help your computer)
C) More music (song of the week, etc)
D) Pictures
E) Something new (Movie reviews, Cooking recipies, links to funny stuff, other...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more pics/some personal