I'd just like to say that I hope everyone has a great holiday. If you're getting some time off from work and/or getting time to spend with family I hope everyone can enjoy it as much as possible. I don't know if I'll update this site again before next week but you can all feel free to keep in touch through IM or e-mail.

Song of the Week
Jay-Z & Linkin Park - Numb/Encore
I have to admit when I first heard/saw ads for this release I thought that this would be a crappy mix of rap and rock that would take over crappy FM radio. Well, as far as I've heard, no FM radio, and it's not crappy at all. I could be wrong because I've been on XM for the past few days but anyways. This combo of songs is great. Both of these songs were songs that I considered average at best. Combining the two suprisingly makes something great. I have to say from both standpoints it is a great improvement.

No comments: