Some stuff from the head of John...
1. Halo 2 is awesome, I'm really looking forward to get into the multiplayer mode tomorrow with Brad and some other peoples.
2. Some of you probably know my favorite TV show is The Screen Savers. Well, this week some of the people from the show were released by G4TV. These people included host Alex Albrecht (he also has been seen on new Dell commercials), one of if not the best modder in the world, Yoshi, and Dan Huard. Check out their websites for all kinds of cool junk. You should also check out the 2 remaining hosts' websites, Kevin Rose & Sarah Lane.
3. Some other good tech related websites to check out: Slashdot, Plastic Bugs, del.icio.us (an awesome bookmarking site), and DeviantArt.
4. I know I missed this week's song of the week but I promise that next weeks song will be awesome and will make up for missing this week!
5. My fantasy basketball draft happened last weekend, my team currently looks like: K. Hinrich, M. Ginobili, B. Barry, M. Finley, V. Radmanovic, S. Abdur-Rahim, B. Miller, S. Swift, C. Webber, R. Artest, D. Nowitzki, S. Marion, K. Van Horn, J. Kidd.

No comments: