Website Help
I'm not sure if any of my readers would be able to help with this but it's worth a shot. I'm looking to change the format of my blog. I'm wanting to switch to a 3 column layout where the sides are a fixed with and the middle adjusts to fit the screen size. The outside columns would include what is currently in the right column as well as things like a poll, counter, and/or search bar. The middle column would contain the main body (posts). Anyways, if anyone can help me out with a layout let me know. I havn't tried using basic html yet because I'm not sure how effective it would be with Blogger. Blogger uses alot of CSS as well as scripts that call on blogger materials. I know these scripts have to be included in whatever I do so... Anyways, any help or links to pages that can help out would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: