Hey everyone, just want to say thanks for reading the blog. Keep on reading every once and a while and please drop me some feedback on what I'm writing. If you like the song of the week, or something is interesting, let me know. E-mail

Poll (Yes everyone should give feedback)
Lately I've been listening to some online radio stations (mainly suprnovaradio.org) and I got to thinking how cool it would be if someone I knew had a station to listen to. So after thinking some more about it, and being inspired by a recent episode of screen savers, I've been thinking about starting up my own little internet radio broadcast. What I want to know first though is if I would actually have anyone want to listen. I think this would be fun but I don't want to put forth the work for no reason at all. Let me know by email or by instant message if you think this could be cool.

No comments: