Song of the Week
The Darkness - Givin' Up
Another fun one by the Darkness. This in my opinion is probably just as good if not better than "I Believe in a Thing Called Love". Yes, I know this weeks song came late but I have a good reason.

New Job
Yes, I started a new job this week. It's my first full time job. I have taken over as assistant PAK director at Tri-city Leasure Center in West Columbia. It's going well so far but I have come to realize that there are some really dumb people out there. If you'd like to hear some story's and such here let me know and I'll start adding that into my blog posts. On another note. I have not had a wall of the week for last week or this one due to work and my computer crashing Tuesday night. I'm back up and running now but a new motherboard (Asus P4C800e-deluxe) is still not out of the question. DJ Equiptment comes first though. Till the next, not too long coming update.......

No comments: