Song of the Week
Fiona Apple - Across the Universe
Yes, this is a cover of a song by the Beatles. This is acutally one of the few songs by the Beatles I enjoy, however, I feel that Fiona managed to remake the song into something even better. I believe this song is from the Pleasentville soundtrack but don't quote me on that one. I know there are quite a few people out there that don't like Fiona too much but that's ok. You have to love what she did at the Grammy's. For those of you that do like Fiona, I hear she will have a new cd out in early 04. That will be one I'll be picking up on release day. (For those that don't know there are few bands I pick up cds of on release days. ie: REM, Radiohead, Counting Crows)

Fonic Fusion.com - I've been working a bit on this website for a band out of Rock Hill. It's kinda slim right now but hopefully the content and look will be picking up soon. Keep an eye on it.

No comments: